Sunday, July 19, 2009

You're Hating...On The Chi? Alright, You Can Forget It!

Chi-Town, that wonderful town, the city with best the skyline, in the summer it's the greatest city in the world, and the best food, I challenge you...okay, okay, i'm probably selling dreams and this is all hype ha ha ha but I do strongly recommend you visit Chicago to see for yourself.
Okay, so lets SSD!
Although I love California to death, my roots are FIRMLY planted within the Midwest and you can call me biased, but me being from the Chicagoland area, there are certain artists that can do no wrong in our eyes no matter what they do! BUT HEY, wait a minute, its no different from people from New York loving Jay-Z, Diddy & Sinatra, or People in ATL loving T.I. and Outkast or we don't even wanna go there with how the BAY AREAAAA represents their artists!!! So allow me to retort, CHI-TOWN!!!! HA HA, but seriously, from where I stand, you all should know that I love good music so it doesn't matter where you are from as long as you come with that heat. Look at Drake, he's from Toronto.

Okay, so I have some songs I wanna post to get your opinion. The first song is called Hating On Him, by R. Kelly. In my opinion, the track is hot, but it also goes against all of my principles I have been taught. Hating? I can't do it. Wait, HOLD UP!!! Foul on the play... SSD!!! Maaaayne listen, every single person has been guilty of SOME form of hating, even if they don't want to 'fess up!

In the song, Kellz admits he is hating on this particular lady's man, because "he don't do her right!" I just wanna know what EXACTLY does this Lady look like that he is hating! SHE better be hotter than HAAAALLLE BEEEERRRRRY Halle Berry! lol

The other song is an itunes bonus track from Twista's New Album Category F5 entitled "Alright" featuring Kanye West. Once again, Kanye along with No I.D. come with that heat on the track! And Twista is consistent with his flow as usual. I wish I had some new Common, Lupe and Jerimih songs to post, then my Chicago thread would be complete for now. Oh well, go enjoy the music, but please don't start hating out here just because you hear someone else do it in a song! If you do chose to start hating, I'll find you, and post it on SSD!


("Category F5" itunes bonus track)

No comments:

Post a Comment