Monday, July 13, 2009

Some Issues Will Never Be Resolved...

To understand Ivan S. Harris, the I.$.H., you have to understand where I come from. I come from a loving background full of ART. Growing up, my mom had a strong blue collar mentality but raised me and wanted me to be in the arts. My room had all types of art, paintings, records playing Luther Vandross, Michael Jackson, Classical music, almost everything except country (sorry country fans, I missed that bus!)
I played in the band, was an "A" art student, ended up going to Illinois State recieving my degree in Mass Media.
Now that's out of the way, I have always been a competitive, inclusive and a great debate type of person. Since "Stop Selling Dreams, SSD" is a reflection of I.$.H., this site follows the same guidelines.
My good friend Moe called me up just because he knows I like to debate and asked me what's Michael Jackson's best album...HA HA HA, come on...Now I'm gonna ask you all, what is YOUR favorite Michael Jackson Album?
This Collection disc that you can purchase here on Amazon contains all of his SOLO albums AFTER the Jackson 5 split. So Chime in and let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment