Monday, July 27, 2009

Life Outside The Comic-Con Convention Center.


This weekend was a good one for San Diego because the Comic-Con filled the city with everything from A-list hollywood-ish parties to sword yielding, costumed avengers all over the Gas Lamp District. I know neighborhood businesses had to see a rising margin in profits, because normally even the smallest mini mart downtown you could slide right in and out in seconds had a line around the block. I just wanted to get a quick 99 Cent Arizona fruit punch, Jeesh. Never-the-less I think it was a good time for anyone that lives in San Diego.

Obviously with any big event coming to the city, I tend to be pretty busy which is great. The Comic-Con brought out the best in San Diego which I am very proud to see. I ended up shooting a few events surrounding the Comic-Con's fame.


Go check out the pix from each of the events...

No comments:

Post a Comment