Saturday, July 11, 2009

What A Tragedy, RIP...to Steve McNair & Sahel Kazemi


I actually had a hard time trying to decide if I Should post this, but with this modern era of desensitised media, I have to post it because people have a strange need and desire to see the photos. This is definitely a tragedy and my condolences go out to both families, but I have to say for every action there is a reaction and quite honestly, "to erase the layers and be truthful", when love/emotions are involved in a situation, things can easily take a unpleasant turn for the worst pretty quickly. You can't tell an emotional human being whether it be a man or woman one thing when you have ulterior motives on the brain, especially without there being some sort of consequences. No one knows what the next person will do once he/she feels his/her "situation" has been potentially compromised. (SSD)

No comments:

Post a Comment