Friday, July 31, 2009

The Paradiso Girls @ Hardrock Hotel Thursday Night


Encore Entertainment, IAG Sports and Entertainment and Sfinx Productions brought the Paradiso Girls in for a live performance Thursday Night at Hardrock Hotel. I had the privilege to get some behind the scenes shots of them. I think they are pretty cool girls, I wish them success.
In the process of my event coverage there have been alot of good events going on, so it seems I may have to start my quest of finding the new San Diego Week Night Hot Spot schedule early. What's funny is I was gonna hold off on that for a while, but actually with the way things are moving so fast, I think it may have started Wednesday night at Sidebar. Well I.$.H. is always up for the challenge...I will have my report for you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment