Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Slurpee And A Dream...No Dollar Needed...

So if you didn't know by now, today is 7/11/09! And, if you live in California, then you know there is a 7-11 on every corner literally, which means free slurpees around the block for everyone...I don't know about you, but I was definitely sold a dream on the size...That was my fault. I'll admit, I fell for the hype...HA HA HA, I did think my tasty slurpee was going to be a little bit bigger, but then again I can't hate either because it was free, so enjoy...I Love California, I'm just gonna go around the block to get another one ;)

2 comments:

  1. That is funny because I was sold a dream on that a few years ago! You should do a blog about being sold a dream at Del Mar fair... $2.00? lol Unfortunately I couldn't take advantage of this 7-11 frosty treat but maybe next 7-11 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEah MAN SO MANY stories about the hype...The 2.00 Del mar joint or the KFC oprah situation...Like wow!! lol

    ReplyDelete