Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wednesday Night Antics...part 2


Since the start of SSD, having my own website has given me a great reason to roam free to whichever venues I want to shoot each night, so with that in mind, I can choose where I want to go as opposed to having to work with one client at one specific spot.

Now don't get me wrong, I love money, so of course I have no problem shooting where ever, but I also like the option to be able to bounce around as well. Anyway, I went to Sidebar last night which brought more Wednesday night antics. I think Wednesday nights at Sidebar may be THE go to Wednesday night spot. What's cool is its INDUSTRY night so there is a good vibe of people in the nightlife industry and not just amateur night like a Saturday when you get a mix of "the scene" and the people that may go out once or twice a month which can sometimes cause a ruckus because of the odd mix of people.

I think in a few months, I may pick a whole week to go to every single weekly night spot to truly get the NEW San Diego Weekly schedule. Right now, techically because it is Sunny SAN DIEGO, you could really go out every night of the week, but I believe San Diego's good nights to go out are Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday AND SUNDAY FUN DAY!!!! That may change as the summer progresses and as we should know in Sunny San Diego the weekly schedule usually tends to do that and then when it does, I will definitely let you all know.


Last night at Sidebar was also the launch party of the newest clothing line to hit the scene, Tainted Entropy, so congrats to Nico and Chloe for that new endeavour, I will be on the look out for my promo shirt...lol


Sidebar Wednesday Night Antics Part 2 Pix Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment