Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Person in The Mirror...

Earlier today, I came across a video ALL MEN ARE DOGS by Shanel Cooper-Sykes that inspired me to post because I feel like this is a perfect EXPLANATION of showing how men and women practice selling dreams to one another on a regular especially when it comes to dating. If you watch the video then you'll understand where I'm coming from. As a man I'll be honest, I really am not writing this to gloat or say I told you so, I'm writing this to get people to think deeper by saying, "HEY, LOOK on both sides of the coin: Women Cheat, Men Cheat, women lie, men lie." Everything that a woman claims only ALL men do, there are JUST as many WOMEN doing those same evil, twisted things to men and it really goes to show that the thin line between love and hate works both ways.
There are 5 Billion plus people on earth! I'm POSITIVE you have personally not met, dated, spoken with or slept with (although Lil Wayne wishes he could, ha that's why it's a wish/dream!) every single man or woman in the world. To be honest, everyone, men and women have the potiential to be found guilty of something negative dealing with a mate, its not just ALL men are "dogs" or ALL women are
"sneaky"

...UGH please SSD!!!!!!!

There is NO perfect person, and knowing this you should look at yourself as well as look at that individual to see the underlying layer and acess each situtation on an individual basis. THAT specific person "Terry" you dated was a dog, but you have not dated EVERY man/woman in the world.

I have definitely been guilty of giving some women false hope, but I HATED when the tables were turned which is one of the reasons I was inspired to make SSD! If you have ever been sold a dream, given false hope, or just point blank period MISLEAD about anything, I would love for you to comment about your experiences...

No comments:

Post a Comment