Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sweet Dreams Or a Beautiful Nightmare...

I don't think anyone knows more about dreams coming true than me, even if the dream is as remedial as meeting your favorite celebrity. Now, I don't want you to think growing up it was my life's goal to just meet celebritys, but I grew up in a small town where the biggest celebrity that you would probably EVER see or meet was the mayor of the city or some hometown hero. (All though Lionel Richie is reportedly from there but that remains to be seen.)

Okay so now that Michael Jackson is gone, people have been scrambling to figure out who's next in line to be the world's next megastar. I could be wrong but I think its gotta be B! I mean, I have been a fan since "Killing Time" (LOOK IT UP!!!) so I can admit that I'm a little biased. I remember back then I used to say, "Beyonce is gonna blow up and leave Destiny's Child and I'm gonna meet her blah blah.) If you do remember the song "Killing Time", their first ALBUM hadn't even been released yet...
I remember the way we used to talk, "Yeah that's my chick, she always come to the crib." You know when youre young you always selling dreams to the homeboys, ha ha) I mean I had to be like 17 at the time...I didn't know how I was gonna meet her, I just knew I was!

Fast forward 12 years and here we are... and actually it IS my life's work as celebrity event photographer. So I did meet Beyonce, (not that she would remember but oh well, I met her and GOT the professional photos to prove it...LMAO!) Dreams come true if you keep believing!


Here is her latest video dedicated to me...
Sweet Dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment