Sunday, July 19, 2009

Miss Be Shaving!!

As President Obama predicted, 2009 must seriously be the year of change. I wasn't gonna post anything about this but it seems as if this is an on going trend. Not only has Cassie but La La (Mtv Host), Ri Ri (Rihanna) and CeCe (Ciara) have ALL taken a page out of Bri Bri's (Britney Spears) book of hair styles by shaving or cutting off a part or all of their hair. 2009 REALLY is the year of change to the extreme from the first black president to people shaving only HALF of their head, and not in a mohawk form.

When Britney cut her hair, everyone thought she was nuts, but actually I guess she knew something that everyone else didn't know. It was just too early and it wasn't time for the change. I really don't know who was copying who but if you ask me this is getting out of hand. Sean Paul has shaved the side of his hair and only has braids on the top and Eminem dyed his hair from the blonde to black. I don't know how long this will gone on, but far be it for me to say what's hot or not, that's your job. I'm just here to point out the trends. I even jumped on the change bandwagon by cutting my dreads of 8 years back in April. 2009 is definitely the year of change!

No comments:

Post a Comment