Thursday, May 20, 2010

Trey Songz & Keri Hilson – Yo Side of The Bed (Trailer)

It seems Trey Songz is going hard with no signs of letting up or choosing to go home.

Songz is living every man's hollywood fantasy. First by making out with Toni Braxton live on stage at an award show and now his new video for "Your Side Of The Bed" has him dating Miss Keri Baby. Just seeing these two feats alone has me thinking, what's next for this guy?!

I also like where the direction of this video is going. It makes me want to appreciate someone even more when I finally know that someone truly appreciates me.

The funny thing is even though this is all entertainment and he is "acting" with his co-stars Toni Braxton and Keri Hilson, it inspires me to continue to be focused on my goals.

All the perks, fun, and rewards especially working with beautiful co-stars will come in due time as long as we all continue to work hard towards our goals.

Anyway, check out the teaser. The actual video drops May 26th.

Trey Songz & Keri Hilson – Yo Side of The Bed (Trailer)


*video courtesy of www.5starhiphop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment