Thursday, May 6, 2010

Go Hard or Go Home...

A lot can happen in a week that's for certain. And from the looks of it, this next following week will be more of the same positive energy.

From having business meetings with PR companies, photo sessions for Modeling Agencies, Trips to LA paid for by clients and potential events that can change the face of San Diego all together, I feel I am definitely on the right track to success.

Now I am definitely not trying to brag and obviously some things are just in the beginning stages, but everything starts somewhere right?

With that being said, to keep me upbeat and in grind mode, today's motivational Music and "I'm Focused" song comes from Jeezy's new mixtape hosted by Don Cannon called Go Hard or Go Home off of Trap or Die, Pt. II: By Any Means Necessary.

Jeezy recently dropped the mixtape for the streets and sure enough its heat; just enough to hold fans over until TM103 comes out later on in the summer.

Anyway, in recent weeks, the way I have been feeling has allowed me to KEEP channeling positive energy and sure enough after listening to this song I have made my decision.

If you have been working towards a specific goal and have come farther than you ever imagined, the decision is easy. You shouldn't allow yourself to quit and of course there is no choice but to go hard or go home!


1 comment: