Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jeremy Harris Birthday @ Fluxx

Friday night brought forth a party of monumental proportions. Well not like Scorpio season of course, but the fun was definitely running a muck because my personal friend and stylist Jeremy Harris celebrated his birthday at San Diego's newest nightclub Fluxx.

Since Jeremy changes his style frequently it only makes sense that he would throw his party at a club of constant change.

Even though Jeremy changes his look frequently, he is still a recognizable figure in San Diego's elite fashion and nightlife scene.

Co-founder and Lead Stylist of A Style Concierge, standing 6 feet 8 inches, Jeremy has made a name for himself by his precision scissors cuts and sincere personality.

I want to give a special thanks and happy birthday to the man that "immortalized" the ISH by chopping off my signature dreads and helping guide me to the smooth, grown and sexy presence I have obtained today.

Happy Birthday "brother"!


Jeremy Harris Birthay Pics...HERE.
*sidenote...I just have to post this video...so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment