Tuesday, May 18, 2010

O Let's Do It!!!

Good day kids! It's story time. Today were going to talk about motivation. Can you say motivation?

Boys and girls, I'm going to start off with a quote from a hip hop verse from 1995. (cough, cough) And I quote, "Ten years from now we'll still be on top, Yo, I thought I told you that we won't stop" end quote.

Okay I have to believe everyone including myself may have thought that it was just a line from a verse, but Diddy actually believed the words he rapped in "Mo Money, Mo Problems".

If you fast forward 10 years later from that 1995 verse, it would be 2005. Hmmmm, in 2005, if you think of Diddy, still on top, still all in the videos, all in the songs, dancing, diddy bopping to his own beat, literally...

If I knew then what I know now, I think I might have took my chances on the executive producer telling me to wear shiny suits, be in my songs, and jump all in my videos.

Fast forward 5 MORE years and now its present day 2010. Ummmmm, STILL ALL in the videos, ALL in the songs...and still on top.

At the time in 1995, it sounded great, but 15 years later I don't think anybody wants to be on Deathrow anymore. Sorry Suge Knight.

Let's talk more about motivation. If you really believe something in your heart, and continue to follow your goals no matter what anyone says, watching Diddy you have to believe it can be achieved.

This guy has been told no a million times and still said, "You know what, I'm going to do it anyway."

People said he wouldn't be successful after Notorious B.I.G. passed away. Wrong.

Doubters said he couldn't finish a New York marathon. False.

Haters said he couldn't be an actor. Hmmm, I'll be going to see Get Him To The Greek.

Hate him or love him, you have to respect Diddy's motivation, determination and perseverance.

My I'm focused song for today is "O Let's Do It Remix featuring of course Diddy.

If you really want to do something, don't let ANYONE not even Diddy tell you you can't.

And if you ever get in a slump, just repeat after me...

Stop SELLING dreams, start Believing in your abilities and of course...

HEEEEY, Ohhhh Let's Do It!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment