Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Big Time...Big Dreams Realized

Dreams are only fulfilled when you wake up and go get them. I am proud to say that I believe if you really want something you can have it. I have seen people realize their dreams over and over again first hand.

Yes, if you didn't know, this is the exact reason I like Drake so much because he believed in himself and strived for perfection even with the odds stacked against him.

He is a rapper that's Jewish, from Toronto! Hey, anything is possible if you believe!

Its just patience and perseverance that people lack in why they don't reach the mountain top. The journey doesn't just stop once you make it either.

Its a hard road once you get there because even after you make it to the promised land, now the cost of living goes up.

But the trials and tribulations are definitely worth it if you can truly look back and say you set a goal for yourself, looked straight ahead, didn't let anyone hinder your progression and accomplished it.

For once in this struggle, journey and up and down pattern called being an artist, there is always a good story that happens IF you choose to remain positive throughout the experience.

I know it sounds bad, but someone always has it worse then you and just think, how many people are making a living or even a single dollar for that matter, from what they truly love?

One of my colleagues Dominique Laurina has done the inevitable. A few years ago she moved to LA to finish what she started in San Diego which was make the big time for modeling.

I remember I shot this G-Star Raw fashion show she was in while still living in San Diego when she told me she was moving. Awesome!

Now, of course me knowing my friend, she will be humble and tell you that she hasn't made it and she's still working and blah blah blah. Forget that!!! If you work hard like she does, enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Anyway, how many models do YOU know being featured in a fortune 500 ad? And she loves Apple too. HA!

Check her out on facebook and tell her "ISH TOLD ME to say congrats!"

Although she's a big deal so if she doesn't know you, she may not add you for privacy reasons. What!!!? I'm just saying!

You know I Love you Dominique!

If Dominique isn't a positive motivational factor for artists everywhere, we might as well ALL quit and go back to working at the drive-thru permanently.

I refuse that! So from me personally, thanks to Dominique for inspiring myself and artists all over! Lets Get it!

Oh and Dominique, could you please update your site for the people every once in a while please!

Or at least for me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment