Monday, May 24, 2010

Chris Brown - No BullShhhhh...

Chris Brown has some new visual heat for the ladies. The new video and song is called No Bullshhhh. I know some people are torn on how they feel about Chris, but you have to admit he has courage to continue to make a comeback.

I think he deserves a second chance because no one is perfect and if no sin is truly greater than another, than all of us should take a page out of the "cast the first stone" handbook. For me, I'm not a judge, I am a photographer so I will continue doing my job.

No Bullshhhhh is a very vivid, very steamy video which some have already passed it off as a Trey Songz style knock off, but people have been making steamy videos way before Trey Songz or Chris Brown. SSD flag on that one.

Anyway, thanks to www.necolebitchie.com/ for the video heads up.


No comments:

Post a Comment