Thursday, May 13, 2010

Alicia Keys - Unthinkable (I'm Ready)...

I've been waiting for this moment for a while now. I heard this song earlier last year way before Alicia Key's album The Element of Freedom dropped and I immediately knew it would be a smash hit.

Obviously, the song I am referring to is Unthinkable (I'm Ready) with Drake on the background vocals. The thing I like about this song is its so many ways that it can be interpreted and then when you see the visuals to the song it makes for more of an expansion of the imagination to flow.

In this video, A. Keys takes a forbidden love approach, fighting against all odds to make things work. Besides the fact that she is beautiful in the video, the audio along with the visuals make for a perfect combination of art that touches the soul.

Here's the video.


*video courtesy of www.onsmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment