Saturday, March 6, 2010

Drop The World...On Your Head...

I guess today must be my Motivate day. I usually only do one I'm Focused song per day but with all these motivational videos being released I have to share.

I mean honestly, you can never have enough motivation material even if it is being posted at 10:30 am on a Saturday.

As a matter of fact, I have been contemplating making a new mixtape called Motivational Music: Grind Season. I think I will, but that's another story. All those that peeps that downloaded "The Late Night Sessions" know how a "I.$.H. Presents... Mixtape" gets down. Ha!

Anyway, here is the video for Lil Wayne - Drop The World featuring Eminem. The two artists debuted the song at this years Grammy award performance, so you know a video had to follow soon.

Even though Lil Wayne is set to do a jail sentence soon, he is hard at work and I'm sure more videos will be sure to follow. Now that is dedication.




*Lil Wayne & Eminem Photo: Kevin Mazur/ Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment