Saturday, December 26, 2009

The I.$.H. Presents...The Late Night Sessions Mixtape Vol. 1

Every once in a while, I have to give back as thanks for all of the things that are given to me, and with the Christmas spirit still lingering, I figure I have one more gift to give. (I mean some of the best gifts come the day after Christmas anyway...ha).

How many times have you had a hot date coming over and you end up scrambling to make a playlist to set the mood but just can't find the right songs in time before the doorbell rings. Ahhh, thanks to me, you can look no further.

When I am working, as you all should know, I always listen to music to groove to, edit photos and surf the web. During this time, there are certain songs that tend to stick in my head and I may have to repeat them several times.

Back when I used to DJ, this is how I would compile the latest mixtape/mix CD for the people. If I would get enough songs that were what I call "a repeatable", then I would get to working on that new hot ish for the streets.

Even though I don't DJ anymore, it ALWAYS has been about the music. I have such a strong passion for new music, especially new R&B music and usually when I hear my new found favorite joints, I want to share the passion with the people, hence the reason I USED to DJ.

I definitely am an avid believer in movie night, DVD night, or date night etc, which is the perfect time to share your new favorite songs, so my gift to you all is my mixtape "The Late Night Sessions" obviously FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY to get mood right for you and your special "friend".


Download it, unzip and enjoy with your boo...ha!





*mixtape cover photo courtesy of I Am Lost Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment