Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Soldier Of Love

It's Tuesday which means new music is released, but I have something even more interesting than current artists' new music being released.

Last week, I discussed how Sade will release a new album on Feb 8, 2010. Well today is December 8, 2009. This is an epic event, yes I said it.

Why is today an epic event? Because the album cover and title track to Sade's new CD have both officially been released to the world and Sade has not released new material in 10 years, so you will have to forgive me for being excited.

Soldier Of Love is my "I'm Focused" song for today because I feel everyone should be a soldier of war.

When you deal with love, sometimes you become wounded, but you have to get back in the fight because love is needed to survive whether its through intimatcy with a mate, with friends or with your family.

Anyway, without further delay here is the video for...


No comments:

Post a Comment