Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dreams Come True...

Have you ever wondered why your favorite artists have never collaborated? A lot of times it can be ego, record label politics or just something as simple as a scheduling conflict.

All of my life, my passion has been music and art. I love music. Its undeniable...

...And as much as I would want certain collabs such as NaS and T.I. (Topless, thanks Dr. Dre.), Jay-Z and 50 Cent (thanks to Reebok for that one) and Sade with Pharell's production skills (By My Side Remix) wait...oh wow, come to think about it, I guess dreams can come true.

I'm sure you all know by now, for me it's official. I love Beyonce, I love Alicia Keys, I love music and I am proud to finally say, the collaboration has happened.

Alicia Keys and Beyonce appear together on a new track called Put It In A Love Song from Alicia Keys' new album appropriately titled, The Element Of Freedom.

With egos aside, conflicts put to rest, and just the freedom of expression left, not to mention in a business driven industry, for once it is all about the actual music, talent, and raw passion rather than the business side.

Thanks to Alicia Keys and Beyonce, this is a great time for art because the art form categorized as music is delivered in its authentic form as it was intended to be.

Thank you to Queen B & A. Keys...


p.s. This is my "I'm Focused" Song for today because its starting to get cold and everyone needs a DVD buddy...ha ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment