Saturday, January 2, 2010

NYE2010 @ Sheraton Hotel

This NYE2010 brought a lot of fun times, as well as a fresh start. But this NYE, was an even better one for me personally, because it brought in a new decade, had an actual blue moon for the night and I had the chance to be working with one of the BIGGEST events in San Diego for NYE.

I have to say to reach that level in 4 years is amazing, I moved to San Diego NYE 2005 so it was also my anniversary for living in a beautiful city.

I have heard whatever you are doing for New Years Eve is what you will be doing for the year. Kaskade is one of the biggest House DJs in the world (and he's from Chicago, so his "House Music" is PURE!) so if I am working closely with him for NYE, then I can't wait to see what else the new year will bring...cough, cough bring on Diddy!

A lot of people may not know, but I am a big Kaskade fan. Basically, a close friend passed away who loved his music, and when she passed, she left her spirit with me through Kaskade. So now if he ever comes to San Diego, I HAVE to see his set, just for her.

Anyway, thanks to Matty A, and Bobby Reyes of http://www.eventvibe.com/ for bringing me on board. The night was Surely full of great times for all of us and I also must wish a great new year to everyone all over the world!

For those that care to know a little deeper about my passion for Kaskade and where it originated from, you can check out an older blog entry I did explaining my feelings when my close friend passed away.

See NYE2010 Sheraton Photos...here
Anything that I do dealing with Kaskade, is dedicated to Marci... R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment