Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Love You (Yes I Du) I.$.H. Remix...


Ahhh, my friends it seems I have found an "I'm focused" song for the day for you guys...Since I love old school, and I love when artists sample old school songs, correctly that is, I had to get the mixing software out for you. I just love this beat. It just drives me to wanna produce tracks myself. But that's for another lifetime.

Anyway, Young Jeezy has a song called Circulate from his album The Recession and Mary J. Blige has a new song called I Love You (Yes I Du) from Stronger WithEach Tear.

They both sample the old school track "Let The Dollar Circulate" by Billy Paul. It's a great track and obviously great minds think alike or at least they like to use the same type of producers.

I decided to make a mix featuring the two artists. Seeing as they probably won't actually collaborate on this song, I took matters in my own hands by mixing a version down so we can all share in the dream of wondering what if...

I think this will be Mary J. Blige's new single so it should be fun. Who knows they may just collaborate after all.


Check Out The I.$.H. Remix here...


No comments:

Post a Comment