Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'd like to say...It's Been A Pleasure.

It's a fact that everyday I wake up to songs playing in my head, and depending on what type of song it is will usually determine my productivity for the day. I am a walking mp3 player so when I hear a song that repeats, I have to share.

Maybe you have heard this or maybe you haven't, but it seems as if Drake has done it again. The hits keep coming, and the anticipation for his album has got to be overwhelming. Talk about pressure. But this is the life we want, right? Forever...

Today's I'm Focused song is It's Been A Pleasure. This song has been on repeat for the last 4 days along with me fist pumping to it. Seeing that I am on a quest to be great through my art, These lyrics speak directly to me.

"Honored to be somebody they mention, but before these haters stop paying attention…I just say it’s been a pleasure, You’ll never be somebody they need tomorrow ain't guaranteed so tonight we gon do it like this, Its been a Pleasure, even though I want it to, this ISH don’t last forever, but better late than never, honestly I’d like to say its been a pleasure!"

wow...


Check it out and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment