Friday, January 22, 2010

Jeremy Harris...The Stylist from A Style Concierge

In business you have to do many favors, scratch a lot of backs and be at the right place at the right time to get ahead.

And because the nature of the business I deal with involves entertainment and art, the love of the art should almost always overcome the commerce for a really good cause. In most cases, usually speaking, the love will bring an abundance of commerce. (But don't be a fool for the art either...)

I've been wanting to do this for a while and I'm privileged to have the honor of starting this new "Fashion" section featuring a good friend of mine as well as my personal stylist.
Jeremy Harris of A Style Concierge is actually the person who cut my Dread-Locs off back in April of 2009. (To see my "new style" debut party click here).

So to pay him back, I had to showcase "the artist's" talent in action during a regular day in the Salon. My impromptu photosession was completely random and he didn't expect me to show up so of course that added to the sporadic fun.

I guess my timing was impeccable (as always, 'smile') because I got a chance to photograph Jeremy working with two COMPLETELY different hair styles which definitely showed his versatility.

Some people may remember the old "ISH" and my style with dreads and Jeremy was part responsible for bringing out the post "Dirty 30" new style that I have now.

Anyway, thanks to Jeremy for all your hard work and dedication to the art form know as stylist.


Check out the photos from
a Day with Jeremy A. Harris here...

No comments:

Post a Comment