Friday, January 22, 2010

My New ISH...


If Drake's album "Thank Me Later" is anything less than perfect it will be considered the ultimate flop and I will definitely HAVE no choice but to tell Drake to stop selling dreams!

I MEAN DAMN the pressure is definitely on full throttle for Drake to come through in the clutch, and I honestly don't think any of us know what the word pressure means!

But at least for now, I am patiently anticipating this album either way, simply because most of the tracks I have heard have been heat seeking missiles directed straight for the soul.

Since its Friday, I have a lot of work to do today in order to be prepared for the weekend, so today's I'm focused song is by Drake called "My New Shhhh".

It has been on repeat for a couple of hours now and I'm only half way finished with my work for the day.

Anyway, go check out Drake's new ish and tell me what you think.

Thanks to DJ Tech for putting me on this new joint that's keeping my work engine oil running. I feel the people have to hear this track.



*also if you haven't done so yet, go check out Drake's latest mixtape It's Been A Pleasure. (No, I'm not posting that today. I can't hold your hand for everything jeesh...)

No comments:

Post a Comment