Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random Night of GoGos and GaGas..

So the other night on my random tour of the Gaslamp, I came across the most random party ever in which I just happened to have my camera so I had no choice but to capture this.

The first part of the night was pretty cool because my very good friends and favorite GoGo dancers were holding auditions to add new GoGo dancers to their awesome team. Of course that was pretty cool but SOOO random.

I know Lisa Kai, Janelle (J*Neezy) and Betzy B, know how shake their groove thing, so sooner or later I'm gonna eventually have to check out their newest members of the GoGo team...

...And then later on in the evening is when things really got funky!!! After the audition, I happened to stumble onto this GaGa for Lady Gaga party, where fans dressed up like Lady Gaga...Enough said about that!

I will say, I know some people love Lady GaGa and truthfully, I actually dig most of her catchy little tunes as well.

I also know her style is definitely off the meter and a bit exotic to say the least but when you're a true fan like some of these photos CLEARLY show, most times they tend to accept that artist for their style, music and lifestyle.

Anyway, check out some of these photos from the GaGa for Lady GaGa party held at Belo the other night.

No comments:

Post a Comment