Thursday, March 11, 2010

Telephone

Most of you already know I like almost anything that has to do with Beyonce, including guest appearances and features.

Well friends, I'm proud to say Lady Gaga's video for Telephone featuring Beyonce has finally been released after being delayed.

I'd also like to say, I really like the idea of Beyonce and Lady GaGa half naked in the video cruising around town in the P*Wagon, but other than that I don't get this video and I can honestly say I'm lost.

I do however like the creativity and the fact that they based some of the video's concept from Thelma And Louise.

Other than that, as Beyonce would say, "I'm Speechless."

With that said...have fun with the video kids and thanks to http://www.missjia.com/ for posting the entire video!

No comments:

Post a Comment