Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tonight...

Usually when I am doing my daily routine of emailing clients, photo editing and other boring admin stuff, I tend to listen to music to keep my groove going.

Every once in a while as I am skimming through the random playlist, a song catches my ear and I will end up putting it on repeat.

After 20 years of listening to music I have concluded, if I repeat it more than three times usually that song is a hit. I haven't been wrong about my "repeatable" theory in a long time especially if I repeated that particular song more than 3 times in a row.

The irony is this repeatable theory is usually how I determine what songs go on The I.$.H. Presents mixtapes. Quite frankly, I am strongly considering putting this song on that Motivational music mixtape I have been working on for real.

I am however curious about this song. It has been on repeat all day and I am feeling it, but I am really interested in what you all think?

For the record, I THINK its a banger. It puts me in that "I'm gonna get it innnnn tonight" type of mood. Ha Ha!

Let me know what you think about this song...


No comments:

Post a Comment