Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hair Models for ASC..

It's no secret, my photography takes me all over the place including in front of the lens from time to time. The other day was no exception when I gotta call from Jeremy Harris to become a model for his clipper hair cutting class. You gotta love the trusty Andis T-Liner clippers.

What's great is Jeremy already cuts my hair, so of course I was more then honored to have him teach others how to fade, line, and taper it up using me as the model!

The cool thing was I originally was supposed to come in for only a line up but ended up getting a whole fresh cut which was even better for expanding the class's knowledge base and the best was for me getting a fresh cut to stay stunting!

Teaching this class truly shows Jeremy's versatility because it allowed him to show the students how to cut all types of hair. And By Jeremy having the knowledge to be able to cut my dread locs a year ago, as well as curly hair, 360 degree waves, straight hair, Mohawks and everything in between on a day to day basis just emphasizes the versatility. Jeremy is pretty talented, I mean at least in my opinion.

*sidenote obviously I couldn't take pictures of myself so NO, you can't see me modeling! But my cut was ON point! ha ha ha...

Little did I know, the irony of the day was that I wasn't the only model in the class either. DJ Sid Vicious and Jason Gregory of San Diego Downtown News were also on hand to get a cut while modeling for the class as well. I did however have to grab the camera and snap some shots of those two!

Anyway, I think I can do this modeling thing, I like the perks! ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment