Saturday, March 6, 2010

All I Do Is Win...

Going through life's daily grind, I know there are times when you just don't feel motivated, inspired or ready to take on life's challenges.

Sometimes you need a good pep talk from a random friend, or every once in a while seeing someone else's success may get your wheels turning. I know actually experiencing a small taste of what it is exactly that you want can get the motivational juices flowing as well.

For me, every once in a while I need Music, friends that share similar interests and when I really get down on my luck, I might just need a swift kick in the pants to bring me back to reality. However, I try to never get that low, and usually a great song does the trick.

Today's I'm focused song is actual the new video from DJ Khaled's latest album Victory. The song is called All I Do Is Win featuring T-Pain, Ludacris, Rick Ross and Snoop Dogg.

DJ Khaled starts the song off by saying "Don't let anyone tell you you can't do something." Those words ring truth to me and definitely should relate to anyone trying to build a foundation for something great. Keep grinding, stay motivated and whatever you do, don't quit.




*thanks to www.worldstarhiphop.com for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment