Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jamie Foxx @ Stingaree

Having a career can be a stressful yet, exuberant, up and down roller coaster with perks as well as disappointments but it all goes into realizing that you are working towards a goal.

With all the trials and tribulations intertwined in being an artist/photographer, I can honestly say I always love this specific part of the job because I get a chance to do one thing that a lot of people don't and that is CAPTURE the visual memory through photography.

This past weekend was business as usual when Jamie Foxx rolled through town as part of his "Blame It Tour" San Diego stop. Mr. Foxx hosted his afterparty at Stingaree where he greeted fans and cheered on about his past trips to the infamous TJ back in the day.

Although I am a professional photographer, there are certain times when I have to confess "hey, I'm also a fan."
My motto throughout the event was "Get the job done, but enjoy the memory by taking a picture to make it last longer."

There were fun times for sure and I have to give a special thanks to Shane Brennan, Jay Brown and all my Stingaree colleagues.


Without any further delay, here is the moment frozen in time...Jamie FOXX photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment