Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rapper Shyne Released...or was he...

It really is amazing to me how time flies. In 1999, I remember specifically when Jamal "Shyne" Barrow was one of the hottest rappers in the hip hop world fully emerging from the Notorious B.IG.'s shadow and becoming a superstar in his own right.

But I also remember that detrimental night where fate took place and Shyne got caught up in the "life" by living out his rhymes and protecting his "investment/people" by firing a hand gun in a packed New York night club, therefore ending his reign and sending him to a 10 year prison sentence.

Some people believe the same people/investment he attempted to protect is the same team that abandoned him. Now whether you are Team Diddy or Team Shyne, you have to admit each person is responsible for his or her own actions.

I do however believe everyone deserves a second chance; fast forward 10 years and here we are, today Shyne was supposed to be released from prison but apparently due to some immigration laws he may be deported to Belize. Talk about the ups and down.

I know he has a lot on his mind and is anxious to let the people hear what he has to say. I can't wait for some new material to be unleashed to the public. Until then, I guess we have to stay tuned to find out what will happen!



Read more news on Shyne Here...
and Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment