Monday, October 5, 2009

Afterhours @ On Broadway...

I have to admit that being a photographer in the industry, or "the scene" as we industy heads call it, I get alot of perks and advantages as well as an insider edge on certain things some people may not know about which I am very, VERY appreciative of.

This is the life I chose, but to be honest, by me also being a consumer during this financial crunch, it has also made me realize, if you can get an advantage or an extra edge take it.

If someone whispers from around the corner "Hey buddy, I have the hook up on...," you might just want to think about checking out this magical offer, unless of course the jerk was selling dreams or you were in Tijuana, then you might want to back away slowly...ha!

Anyway, I love going to VIP private parties, meeting playboy models in the Palms Hugh Hefner Suite and attending almost any type of after hours events (because we all know in California the party ends at 2, so we gotta keep the party going some how!)

Alright, I know afterhours isn't really that special but its still an advantage that a lot of people don't have so I take privilege in knowing I can be apart of that elite crew.


Check out the photos from On Broadway's afterhours with Sharam Here...

*sidenote, usually at afterhours there are no cameras allowed so, here's your advantage...and
you can thank me later... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment