Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Flaunt Fridays...The Residency

I am proud to say that I have picked up a new weekly endeavor in Flaunt Fridays. And I will say, shooting everyone Eelse's events is Always a good thing because you become well rounded, meet a lot of people and become very connected, but when you can launch, promote and host your own event is always even a better thing because its something that you can be proud of.

Flaunt Fridays is a new modern day upscale hip hop spot in the Gas Lamp which is hard to do. San Diego is very conservative and playing one type of genre of music brings a certain crowd no matter what the genre, so a lot of clubs play what you call mashups to keep everyone happy.

I am proud to be a house photographer for Flaunt Fridays seeing as it combines my 2 favorite things: Upscale & Hiphop. (Like I said in San Diego is a hard thing to do, not impossible, but definitely a challenge.)


For these posts I'm Just gonna post the dates...10-09-09

No comments:

Post a Comment