Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Audrina Patridge At Stingaree

This past weekend, Encore Entertainment, IAG and Hypnotic rolled out the red carpet once again for Audrina Patridge as she hosted her Maxim cover issue release party at Stingaree.

Audrina is one of the stars from MTV's The Hills as well as the movie Sorority Row. DJ Cobra was also in the mix spinning the heat on the 1s and twos.

Off the record, being an event photographer, I tend to meet a lot of celebrities and some of them are cool and some of them are untouchable.

I can honestly say, Audrina was one of the coolest "celebs" I have met in a very long time. And without Selling Dreams, I can say we actually hung out together in the VIP, as opposed to me saying we hung out but I was actually working and didn't talk to her at all. HA!


Anyway...Go check out the Pics from Audrina's party HERE...


*special thanks to Lauren from J Public Relations.

No comments:

Post a Comment