Tuesday, October 6, 2009

In The Studio with Keak Da Sneak & C-Hecc

To say it plain and simple, my passion lies between music and art by using my talent, photography, to combine the two. I think people from the Bay Area can appreciate this studio session featuring San Diego Rapper C-Hecc and the Bay's very own Keak Da Sneak.

Working closely with Ridiculous Entertainment and Full Clip Studios, I got a chance to get some behind the scenes shots of the rappers collectively brainstorming for their collaboration track coming soon.

Being from the Midwest, it was good for me to see the Bay and San Diego coming together for a common goal and great cause which was making music for the people. I have heard that Nor-Cal and So-Cal usually don't mix too well, but when they do it's good to see them getting it in!


Studio Photo Session pics here...

No comments:

Post a Comment