Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lloyd @ Belo hosted By Rocsi of 106 and Park

Living in San Diego, you never know what "the life" will bring, so I almost always try to have my camera with me.

As it turns out, my good friend DJ Ironic had to DJ when Lloyd stopped through San Diego's nightclub Belo and brought his special guest Rocsi from BET's 106 and Park to host this special night.

Actually, Rocsi was a surprise guest host, so when the sexy TV personality came on stage, naturally the crowd went crazy.

It was all love for me, because I wasn't even scheduled to work this event.

Lloyd gave an excellent performance and stayed later in the night to take photo opps with fans and staff.


See Lloyd Photos here.


*shout out to Albert Calderon for those exclusive photos mayne!

No comments:

Post a Comment