Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Drake - Paris Morton Music

Ahhh, just like clockwork it had to show up right on time. I knew It had to be somewhere. He never lets me down.

Every time I hear a song with Drake with no actual rap verse on a track I feel let down at first. So of course when I heard Aston Martin Music by Rick Ross, Chrisette Michelle and Drake, I knew there had to be a Drake verse somewhere out there.

But then again when I think about it, wait a minute, this is Drake the same person that redid "Unthinkable" and "I'm Still Fly" and in my opinion made them better. Enough Said.
Anyway, I think this is more of a freestyle moreso then a lost verse but I could be wrong.

Oh well here you go.



(Paris Morton is a Model by the way)


*Song courtesy of October's Very Own

No comments:

Post a Comment