Saturday, July 10, 2010

Aston Martin Music


To be honest, I need motivation music. I yearn it. I wake up every day hoping to hear that new song that will make me want to go be great.

Every now and then a song comes out and it just moves me to want to move mountains. Actually, Rick Ross may or may not be true to his rhymes, but the rhymes themself are motivational.

Who wouldn't want to have a maybach with recliner seats or money to blow to take care of their families. I personally love Rick Ross' choice of "music" and beats. Its what keeps me listening even if sometimes he does step off track from his own personal reality.

The truth is he makes good music to the ears. I'm not talking about the content per se, but the music, his voice and the melodies usually are very melodic and moving.

For his latest effort, it is business as usual as he calls upon the help of Chrisette Michele and Drake to sing on the hook and melodies.

Aston Martin Music is exactly the song I would play with the top down driving up the coast. I'm just saying.

Anyway, check out the latest from Ricky Rozay...

No comments:

Post a Comment