Monday, August 31, 2009

Jay-Z Bp3 Leaked Online...Hear It Now...

Sometimes you literally have to just stop and smell the roses to gain and enjoy the meaning of life in its entirety. In my day-to-day grind, I have learned the only thing that is universal is music, meaning everyone can understand or relate to you in some sort of way through a melody or song. And the only thing that will bring you back to that passion of understanding and enjoying the meaning of life is a birth.

A birth meaning something new, something fresh, or something to make you fell alive again. Whether it be the birth of a child, the birth of a new business venture or or the rebirth of a spark of passion you once had in your youth only to regain as an adult. I believe the meaning of life is working hard to achieve personal happiness by pursuing a passion and living a happy and fulfilled life. I speak about my passion on this site and through my work daily, which happens to be Art by way of music and photography (in the form of creativity).

Tears, Passion, Joy: All things that come along with the ups and downs of Life. When you go through these trials and tribulations to come to the sunny side of the road its usually a gradual learning process throughout a life long journey hopefully that will teach you to cherish life as a gift more so then a nuisance of tragic situations. Many times things in our lives tend to become more of an obstacle than a positive, motivating challenge which holds us back from enjoying this fulfilling life we hear stories about.

Today was a great day for artists and musicians alike or even people that just needed some type of pick me up because they lacked something refreshing in their life. Why? Because Jay-Z's 11Th studio album The Blueprint 3 leaked online today. Although Jay-Z may or may not have had something to do with this, the end result is the art has landed. And what great art it is.

By this album dropping today, I had a refreshing, rebirth of my love and passion for music inside the genre of Rap & Hip-Hop. It made me feel alive again and happy about rap music not being labeled as "garbage" as it has been in the past 5 or 6 years.

Before I go any further, GO AND BUY/SUPPORT this ALBUM. If you are a fan of any hip-hop circa 2001 and back, take a ride with me by fast forwarding to the past to rewind to the future while sipping this new classic material of the present.

I have to give a forewarning: if you like bubble gum rap or you don't like songs that contain lyrics which make you rewind and say "that was tight, let me hear that again," this album is not for you. I guess its the difference between generations.

Growing up guys wouldn't wear skinny jeans, color contacts and bright colors all meant for little girls. But then again, this album is grown man rap and not intended for the kiddies (sorry got to put the young, silly madness to bed). D.O.A. indeed.

With Songs like Venus Vs. Mars, Empire State Of Mind featuring Alicia Keys, As Real As It Gets featuring Young Jeezy and So Ambitious featuring Pharell, it just reminds me of the classic cuts from Jigga's Black Album, Blueprint and Reasonable Doubt and the reason why Jay-Z is truly Hova The God MC who was crowned King in 2001.

Just as in the Lord of The Rings Trilogy, it seems The Blueprint 3 has brought us the return of the King.


*side note: Just because the album leaked online doesn't mean, I'm gonna post it here. SSD If you think I would. If you don't have it yet, then you'll just have to wait until it hits stores Sept 11.


No comments:

Post a Comment