Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Most Interesting Academy...


As you should know by now, this site is dedicated to uncovering the truth about things that are hyped up by determining if the product, concept or person is worth of the publicity. On Wednesday night Dos Equis presented The Most Interesting Academy at Hardrock Hotel San Diego.

I was inspired to go because, one, I heard that the most interesting man in the world may be there and because I was personally invited by four different people. I guess you could say I was hyped up to go...lol. Hype is everything, right?

Covering the event, I must say definitely was a great experience. It wasn't too packed as I have been to other events at Hardrock and the vibe was very interesting, literally. Very sociable. As a matter of fact, it was more of a social, intimate interaction as opposed to a regular club or nightlife event. Special guests got to attend this complimentary invite-only event by simply printing out their electronic ticket.

By hosting events like this on a weekly basis (quite frankly, I have had to shoot event photography at Hardrock 6-7 consecutive weeks in a row when usually I bounce all over to elite spots) might be the hottest spot in town, but I'm not trying to figure that out yet. The only thing I was not happy with was all the hype surrounding the fact that THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD would be there when in fact he was not. SSD!!!
Oh well, Stay thirsty my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment