Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stop Selling Dreams...

Okay, I can't lie when I saw this commercial I fell out laughing. Its a GREAT commercial and 2k11 has struck Gold with finally being able to add Michael Jordan (not player 99) to a video game.

This is the talk of the city and every gamer I know has nothing but great things to say. I can't wait to play it.

Yeah, Kobe and Jordan on the same team???? Hmmm...I won't even say SSD! lol

Of course you know if Kobe can put Jordan on the Lakers, I'm definitely drafting KG and Jordan on the same team! HA HA HA!

I will say make sure you take note of 0:20 in the video and the little smirk...lol

Anyway, check out this video with Kobe Bryant introducing the newest NBA video game NBA2k11.

Let The 2011 NBA Season begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment