Monday, October 11, 2010

Fuse: Beyonce Takeover

After talking to different people, depending on what side you are on, it seems certain people have mixed feelings about Christopher "Columbus Day" and what it really stands for.

I guess I could go into the history of this particular day and the person its dedicated to, after all this site is definitely prone to the raising awareness of those potentially perpetuating false reality a.k.a. selling dreams, but today I want to remain positive and focus on motivation.

Instead of dwelling on a subject matter that will definitely divide people, I want to recognize that Fuse is having an all day marathon for Beyonce. You know, the R&B/Pop Diva I have loved since 1997!?

What's funny is some of you may even mixed feelings about her. Oh well you can't please everyone. But I say, use this day to be positive and accomplish some goals or go out and do something you've been meaning to do for a while.

And anyway, this is motivation for me because I would think every artist, business person and activist would want to have their own "day". Why not start working on that today?

No comments:

Post a Comment