Monday, October 11, 2010

Kim Kardashian Poses For W Magazine (NSFW)

In the November 2010 issue of W Magazine, Kim Kardashian graces the cover...in the nude. To be honest, I feel that the shoot was actually tasteful and artistic.

The W Magazine is one of the premier media outlets for exposing artistic class and fashionable sophistication to the masses, so I seriously doubt they would cross that line into the darkside...hmmmm.

Since hitting the mainstream from her illustrious sex tape with R&B singer Ray J, Kim Kardashian has embraced class, taste and grace trying to rise from an otherwise negative past.

I usually don't post things not necessarily safe for work but I felt this was monumental, not to mention the woman's body is truly a work of art when photographed tastefully and artistically.

And yes, I will admit, for this particular article, I was a little biased because the month of November embodies that which is #scorpioseason a.k.a. my birth month.

Most of those familiar with my #antics know the scorpios celebrate the entire month Of November starting 12 AM November 1st.

I think seeing this cover beforehand might have started this years party a little early. Happy Birthday to me :)




*source: http://www.perezhilton.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment