Friday, October 8, 2010

Holla If You Need Me...

Have you ever woke up with a song playing in your head? A random one at that? Every once in a while, my passion for music wakes me up singing these random songs on repeat not being able to start my day until I hear the actual song.

Today was no different as I woke up to Trey Songz song from his album Ready called Holla If You Need Me. I have no idea why this specific song was playing, I haven't listened to that CD in a while.

I guess maybe its because a special someone was in my head and I wanted to reach out? No, the truth is, there was no special someone specifically but more of a inclination to say, each person in my life, whether they have been on an intimate level, friend, business partner or just part of #teamfun has had a significant impact on my life and I am proud to have met them.

To be honest, I try to pride myself in being a good friend that is there for my friends if they need an ear to listen, a shoulder to lean on or a napkin to wipe with. So to all my friends, this is my I'm focused song of the day. Holla if you need ME!


1 comment:

  1. YEa I need you to tell everyone to check out the revamped site of COFFEA. www.coffeamag.com
    Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete