Monday, October 11, 2010

Chris Brown - Deuces Remix

Chris Brown has reached out to some true A-Listers for sure on his remix for Deuces. Hearing any new music from anyone of these particular artists is always a treat but to have Drake, Kanye West, T.I., Fabolous and Andre 3000 on the same track is like having Christmas time come 5 times a year. One for each verse/gem.

The truth is this song is so well put together and every artist holds his own weight but as always both Kanye West and Andre 3000 verses stand out respectively.

Enough about what I think, I'll let you decide who has the best verse, but in reality, I don't even really want to compare, I do however want to appreciate the fact these guys on the same track is rare and precious like a diamond.

I realize I am late on posting this, but better late than never right?


Anyway, check out the Chris Brown - Deuces Remix here...


No comments:

Post a Comment