Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rick Ross - Aston Martin Music (Official Video)

Finally, the time has come for the visuals to one of my favorite songs from Teflon Don, Rick Ross's latest album to drop.

Aston Martin Music, which world premiered today, was my favorite song from the album the moment I heard it.

Its just something about Chrisette Michele's beautiful voice mixed with Drake's vocals that just does wonders for the already melodic track.

In this video, its just as I would picture it, Rozaaaay riding with the top down enjoying life followed by a beach front shot chilling in front of the cars.

Wait a minute, have we become too predictable or is that just like Kanye West says the life everybody asks for? I know for sure, I don't want to work hard just to push a Rav 4.

Anyway, check out the new video and leave your thoughts.




No comments:

Post a Comment