Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Snoop Dogg in San Diego...

Wow, what a month of fun. #Scorpioseason is definitely in full effect. First off, Mya comes to San Diego to host my 30th birthday party and then Snoop Dogg comes to town the very next Friday.

Thanks to A-List Televison, I got back stage access to the Snoop Dogg show at the House Of Blues San Diego. Much Love to the TV host, Eric Edwards.

I was only going to go to the afterparty for Flaunt Fridays, but since its Scorpio Season, everything works out perfectly.

Anyway, The Dogg Father rocked the house by bringing out his Uncle, Tha Dogg Pound and Lady of Rage. This show was hot and it took me back to '95 riding in my Lincoln Continental...of course the Good times continue to roll from then until now.

*photos courtesy of I.S.H. for A-List Television.

No comments:

Post a Comment