Tuesday, November 17, 2009

About My B.I....

When I found out Mya was gonna host my "dirty 30" birthday party, I knew I HAD to be on point with her music. I've been a fan of Mya's since...I'm focused man, tell Stout to holla at me man!!!! and probably even before then.

ANYWAY... I started doing some research to catch up on Mya hits and not just my favorites. I won't sell you any dreams and say I know every single new and old song of Mya's, so yes, I had to dig in the crates and I'm so glad I did because Mya has a song with Shawty Lo, called I'm about my B.I. (meaning I am about my business).

This is today's get focused song. Some of you may have heard it, and to others it may be new heat. Either way...you know I have to share the heat and also, when it comes to the artistic journey, (for me its music and photography) being on top of your game is a must if you're going to succeed. So in the words of Mya and Shawty Lo, Let's get on our B.I.! (B...I...is...nezz!)




*song courtesy of www.yoraps.com


Side note...Mya already sang happy birthday to me at my party, WHOA!!! I am forever thankful and so pleased, but really, Mya, if you ever want to get me another gift, REDO THIS SONG by yourself without Shawty Lo, just like Drake did when he REDID Page's Song Still Fly! HA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment